Café Roux and Exploring Consciousness bring you Films to inspire living.
Join us for an enlightening evening….pre-book your tickets online and sit back and watch an inspiring film and stay for a discussion thereafter. The movie will begin at 6pm sharp. Dinner / Coffee / Drinks available afterwards for you to continue with the discussion.
If you’ve been searching for your true purpose in life, Eckhart Tolle has some straightforward advice: stop struggling. For the primary purpose of every human being is simply to be: fully engaged in this moment, and aligned with the natural flow of reality itself.
On Finding Your Life’s Purpose, the bestselling author of A New Earth invites you to discover the twofold intention of our human incarnation: to free yourself from the prison of “thought-based reality,” and to express in your own way the grand vision that universal consciousness has for your life.
Finding Your Life’s Purpose brings you into the vibrant presence of this sublime teacher, as he offers his one-of-a-kind guidance about:
- The beauty of effortless being, and how to awaken to it
- Tapping the vast power and intelligence of stillness
- How to embrace the space rather than the form of this moment
- Unfolding your purpose through actions in alignment with the timeless present
- How to see the deeper essence of another human being
“You are the consciousness that illuminates the world. Know yourself as that—that’s what life wants with you,” teaches Eckhart Tolle.
**DINNER FROM 5PM . FILM STARTS AT 6PM SHARP